Terms and Conditions you sign and agree to if you make a booking at Mountain View Motel.
Guest Terms and Conditions for Occupancy:
By accepting to stay at Mountain View Motel you agree to the following
1. That your supplied credit card will be charged as per our payment policy, cancellation policy and terms and conditions.
2. You agree that check in time is 2pm and checkout time is 10:00am on the date shown for your booking confirmation. Failure to check out by 10:00am will incur extra charges. Early check in and late check outs are unable to be accommodated during the Covid-19 pandemic due to deep cleaning / sanitising of the rooms between stays.
3. You agree that the management and staff of Mountain View Motel have right of entry to your room at any time in order to ensure the amenity of the property, safety of guests or if we have reason to believe that any of these terms and conditions are not being adhered to.
4. You agree to advise us of any changes to your booking at least 7 days prior to arriving. This includes, guest names, dates, room type, number of persons and agree that any changes may incur additions charges. Your booking is not transferable into someone else’s name. If the person whose name is on the registration form does not stay, your booking will be cancelled with no refund. If the number of persons using the room changes, you agree to pay the additional charges for additional persons not included in the number stated at the time of booking. Our maximum occupancy of the room is our MAXIMUM and if no other room is available that can accommodate you then we will have to cancel your booking with no refund.
5. You agree to pay us for any excess cleaning, loss or damage to the room or equipment in the room during period of use including that resulting from, but not limited to, excessive cleaning requirements, smoking, missing equipment and physical damage. Excess fees for smoking, cooking or if pets have been in the room is determined on the cleaning requirements needed and how long the room is not able to be occupied for.
6. If a room is unable to be let due to any loss or damage caused by you or your guest(s), then you agree to be charged the FULL usual letting amount for that room for the entire duration the room is out of service.
7. You agree to return the key for the room at the time of your departure in the same condition it was given to you and agree to pay a charge for the replacement key, custom key tag. Due to security reasons, the lock tumbler/cylinder on the door also must be replaced. This fee is $75 per key not returned.
8. You agree any monies or other valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you, brought in or on to the rooms, grounds or car park remain your responsibility and we are not responsible for their safekeeping.
9. You agree that in any case where you or any guest or family member brought onto the property by yourself causes unreasonable annoyance to another guest residing at the property and/or unreasonable disruption to the privacy of another guest residing at the property, we have the right to evict you and any member of your associated party with no refund for any monies paid. If police are called, you will be responsible for all costs associated and blacklisted. You agree that after 10pm no non paying guests are allowed on the property and that noise is kept to an absolute minimum in the interests of our other guests. Guests cars are not allowed on site and are to park out on Towong Rd. Facilities at Mountain View Motel are for paying guests only.
10. You agree that you will not make any claim against us for any damage or loss to your goods or valuables, regardless of how or where the loss or damage occurred.
11. You agree that you will not make any claim against us for any loss of business, trade, revenue or income, regardless of how, when or where the loss has occurred.
12. If you are on our blacklist, been reported by another motel or local authorities as a guest behaving badly- we reserve the right to cancel your booking
13.. We may ask you to provide a list of names of the guests staying if booking as part of a group - noncompliance will result in booking being cancelled.
14. You agree to abide and follow current Covid-19 restrictions imposed on the accommodation industry and acknowledge if you don't comply your booking will be cancelled. You agree that we may cancel your booking if the state or federal governments impose restrictions on us in the event of an outbreak where it becomes illegal for us to accommodate you. If Mountain View Motel cancel your booking due to Covid-19 restrictions you will be fully refunded. Current restrictions are found at the following website
15. Mountain View Motel has a Zero tolerence policy for parties or groups causing disturbance to other guests, management and staff. Noise is to be kept to a minimum at all times and No noise at all after 10pm.
Valid credit card to be supplied at time of booking. If supplied card can’t be charged or declines – you will have 24hrs to update payment details or your booking is cancelled.
1 to 3 rooms - 1st nights rate for ALL rooms in your booking will automatically be charged 2 days prior to arrival with the balance (if any) due at checkin.
4+ rooms, Groups, MFSRBF – Full booking amount for all rooms will be charged 4 weeks prior. Large group bookings that pre book any meal components are to pay for this in full 4 weeks prior and this component in nonrefundable due to having ordered the supplies.
Late arrivals – If arriving after reception closes, then the full balance owing will be charged. If you haven’t arrived by the time reception closes and you haven’t advised us – you will be treated as a no show.
No shows – 100% of booking total will be charged.
All rates quoted are NETT rates. If you charge commission it must be added on from your end.
For companies only that have organized for direct deposit our details are ... ACC Name - MJZS TRADING PTY LTD. BSB 063670 ACC# 1006 5706 use invoice number as description
We strongly urge guests to consider taking out travel insurance in the event your plans change.
By now—the beginning of August 2020—we can expect that our customers are aware of the risk of further COVID-19 spread, and the risk they’re taking when making new reservations.
For all new reservations made as of August 1st, 2020, we’ll no longer apply Force Majeure conditions for guests seeking to cancel or modify their booking due to the current COVID-19 outbreak. These reservations will be treated like any standard booking, according to our policies and procedures. If restrictions change that prevents you from travelling by law, we will refund in full but may ask for additional proof to verify.
1-3 rooms - Should you cancel or modify your room(s)with more than 2 days notice from day of check in, there will be no charge. Should you cancel or modify your room(s) with less than 2 days notice from day of check in, there will be 1 nights charge (per room). From the day of check in you are unable to cancel or modify the booking and becomes nonrefundable for 100% of the booking amount
4+ rooms, Groups, MFSRBF- Should you cancel or modify your rooms with more than 4 weeks’ notice from day of check in, there will be no charge. Should you cancel or modify your rooms with less than 4 weeks’ notice there will be 100% charge for all rooms. From the day of check in you are unable to cancel or modify the booking and becomes non refundable for 100% of the booking amount.
For groups where multiple rooms have been booked in one person’s name, said person will be responsible for all payments / fee’s / damages or violations of T&C’s – We strongly recommend groups book their rooms individually, so they don't fall into the 4week cancellation period and each room is responsible for their own payments..
All online travel agent bookings - where you HAVEN'T booked directly with Mountain View Motel eg you booked with booking.com, expedia, wotif, hotels.com and more - you need to contact the company you booked through and NOT the property to modify or cancel your booking. This is a requirement of these online travel agents and the property is legally not allowed to cancel or modify your booking.