Terms and Conditions you sign and agree to if you make a booking at Mountain View Motel.
Guest Terms and Conditions for Occupancy:
IMPORTANT Notes -
ID and valid credit card will be required to be shown at check in for security purposes
Reception closes at 8:30pm. Please contact us if you will be arriving after 8:30pm
Check in starts from 2pm and check out is 10am
Unfortunately we do not allow pets or cooking in the rooms
STRICTLY NO PARTYS and QUIET after 9pm for the comfort of all guests..
By accepting to stay at Mountain View Motel you agree to the following
1. 1. That your supplied credit card will be charged by us (the Operator) 2 days prior to arrival for the first night room rate with the balance (if any) due on arrival at checkin for each day of your stay after your 1st night and any additional incidentals to be paid for in reception at time of ordering. Any charges outstanding at check out is to be paid in full otherwise your credit card will be charged. (unless alternative arrangements have been agreed to by us)
2. You agree that check in time is 2pm and checkout time is 10:00am on the date shown for your departure, departure after the checkout time of 10.00am WILL incur additional room charges of $25 per 30mins up until 11:30am and then becomes a full room rate).
3. You agree that the management, staff and agents of the operator of this accommodation have the right of entry to your room at any time in order to ensure your safety, the safety of others guests at this property and ensure the amenity of the property or if we have reason to believe that any of these terms and conditions are not being adhered to.
4. You agree to advise us of any change in the number of persons using the room and agree to pay the additional charges for additional persons not included in the number stated at the time of registration. If we aren't advised of any additional persons prior to your arrival you risk losing your accommodation. Our maximum occupancy of the room is our MAXIMUM and if no other room is available that can accommodate you then we will have to cancel your booking with no refund.
5. You agree to pay us for any excess cleaning, loss or damage to the room or equipment in the room during period of use including that resulting from, but not limited to, excessive cleaning requirements, smoking, missing equipment and physical damage. Excess fee for smoking cooking or if pets have been in the room is determined on the cleaning requirements needed and how long the room is not able to be occupied for.
6. If a room is unable to be let due to any loss or damage caused by you, your guest(s) or any servant or agent, then you agree to be charged the FULL usual letting amount for that room for the entire time the room is out of service.
7. You agree to return the key for the room at the time of your departure in the same condition it was given to you and agree to pay a charge for the replacement of keys and tag you lose and also the costs of replacement lock cylinders. ($75 non return fee, as the lock cylinder will have to be replaced and fitted, specially made engraved keytags remade)
8. You agree any monies or other valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you, brought in or on to the rooms, grounds or car park remain your responsibility and we are not responsible for their safekeeping.
9. You agree that in any case where you or any guest or family member brought onto the property by yourself causes unreasonable annoyance to another guest residing at the property and/or unreasonable disruption to the privacy of another guest residing at the property, we have the right to evict you and any member of your associated party with no refund for any monies paid. If police are called you will be responsible for all costs associated and blacklisted. You agree that after 9pm no non paying guests are allowed on the property and that noise is kept to an absolute minimum in the interests of our other guests. Guests cars are not allowed on site and are to park out on Towong Rd
10. You agree that you will not make any claim against us for any damage or loss to your goods or valuables, regardless of how or where the loss or damage occurred.
11. You agree that you will not make any claim against us for any loss of business, trade, revenue or income, regardless of how, when or where the loss has occurred.
Your card will be charged 2 days out from arrival for the FIRST NIGHTS rate for all rooms and then the balance to be paid at check in (if staying more than 1 night). If your card declines we will notify you by email and you will have 24hrs to supply new card information. If we can't charge the card 24hrs after notifying you via email your booking will be cancelled and a cancellation email sent to your supplied email address. If you have advised that you are arriving after reception closes at 8:30pm on the night of check in, we will charge your card for 100% of the total booking and email you our late check in procedure.
For 4 rooms or more -1st nights payment required 4 weeks out from arrival with the balance to be paid on arrival.
For the Man from snowy river bush festival - 1st nights rate of booking will be charged 4 weeks out from check in date and is non refundable with the balance due at check in. Minimum 3 nights apply.
For corporate travellers / booking agencies, All rates quoted are NETT rates - Commission to be added on from your end.
We strongly urge guests to consider taking out travel insurance in the event your plans change. Mountain View Motel has a 48 hours cancellation policy for bookings of 3 rooms or less. Should you cancel or modify your room(s) with more than 48 hours prior to check in there will be no charge.
Cancellation or modification within the 48 hours of check in will incur 1 nights full payment per room. Cancellation / modification after 2pm on the day of arrival will incur 100% total booking charge.
For bookings of 4 rooms or more the cancellation policy is 4 weeks, should you cancel or modify your room(s) with more than 4 weeks notice there will be no charge. Cancellation or modification within the 4 weeks will incur 1 nights full payment per room. Cancellation / modification after 2pm 2 days prior to arrival will incur 100% total booking charge.
All "No shows" will be charged 100% of total booking. If you haven't arrived or haven't advised of a late arrival by 8:30pm on day of check in (reception closing time) you will be deemed a no show and incur 100% of booking total charged and your reservation cancelled.
Bookings during The Man From Snowy River Bush Festival (Wednesday to Sunday) has a 4 week cancellation date - Cancellation or modification within 4 weeks will incur 1 nights charge of your booking. Cancellation within 2 weeks of check will incur 50% of total booking charged. Cancellation within 48 hours will incur 100% of total booking charged.
Cancellation or modification with more than 4 weeks notice will incur no charges.
Mountain View Motel will not refund the deposit for package components or extra items ordered where Mountain View Motel has not been able to receive a refund from the supplier.
Please note where "check in" is mentioned means 2pm on the date of check in.
For groups where multiple rooms have been booked in one persons name, said person will be charged any applicable fee's to the card provided at time of booking.