While restrictions have eased in regional Victoria – the Accommodation sector is still subject to restrictions that we as a business and you as a guest have to follow by law.
Please remember, these are not self-imposed restrictions that we have implemented. These are restrictions imposed on us by the authorities for your and our safety.
• We are unable to accept any bookings where the guest is from greater Melbourne region for stays prior to Monday 9th of November. From Monday the 9th of November greater Melbourne region residents WILL be allowed to stay. We are required to verify address by checking drivers licences. If you've booked and your drivers licence shows you are from a restricted area - your booking will be cancelled immediately and referred to local authorities as it is a $10,000 fine to our business for non compliance.
• Sharing of rooms is only for persons in the same household. IF not from the same household, each person requires a separate room.
• Group bookings are not allowed to be taken due to the current restrictions on gatherings over a certain amount.
• If you have Cold/ Flu like symptoms, been in any of the hotspot areas in the last 10 days, or been in contact with a known covid case – please cancel your booking.
• We require the first names and contact details of all guests staying including children– not just the main booker as per Covid Safe business plan requirements from the Victorian Government
• Facemasks are to be worn when in Victoria by law (regardless if you are from another state) Please ensure you are wearing a mask in reception and when in public unless you have a lawful reason not to.
• Social distancing is a requirement and please take note of signage on the property.
• Border is currently closed between Victoria and NSW and a permit may be required if you need to cross (we are located in Victoria)
• Breakfast room currently closed due to Covid. Self serve buffets are classed as being a high risk of covid transmission.
• Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs due to the extra time required cleaning the rooms to a high standard as per our Covid safe business plan. You can check in between 2.00pm and 8.30pm. And check out is strictly 10am.
If you are arriving after 8:30pm please call us on 0260761766 so that we can organise a late check in.