Victoria have enforced a hard border closure to NSW on 31/12/20. Anyone coming into Victoria will require a permit, even if you are a Victorian. Mountain View Motel is located in Victoria.
Please check the Service Victoria website to see if you can apply for and are infact eligible for a permit as not everyone is eligible. You can also call the Corona Virus hotline on 1800 675 398 or visit the Coronavirus Victoria website for clarification on restrictions and border closures.
Due to the many different restrictions that vary from state to state and even suburb to suburb and the fact that restrictions and borders can change in a matter of hours - we don't feel comfortable offering advice on your personal travel plans with regards to restrictions and permits in case the information we provide is not correct. So please call 1800 675 398.
Anyone from a declared hotspot - your bookings will be cancelled to ensure we are complying with Victorian Law. Declared hotspots can be found by visiting the DHHS website, Service Victoria website, Coronavirus Victoria website or by calling 1800 675 398
While restrictions have eased in regional Victoria – the Accommodation sector is still subject to restrictions that we as a business have to follow by law.
Please remember, these are not self-imposed restrictions that we have implemented. These are restrictions imposed on us by the Victorian Government and all guests, including those from interstate.
• Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs due to the extra time required cleaning the rooms to a high standard as per our Covid safe business plan. You can check in between 2.00pm and 8.30pm. If you arrive before 2pm you will be asked to return after 2pm. And check out is strictly before 10am.
• If you have Cold/ Flu like symptoms, been in any of the hotspot areas in the last 10 days, or been in contact with a known covid case – please cancel your booking.
• We require the first names and contact details of all guests staying including children– not just the main booker as per Covid Safe business plan requirements from the Victorian Government
• Social distancing is a requirement and please take note of signage on the property.
• Breakfast room currently closed due to Covid. Self serve buffets are classed as being a high risk of covid transmission.
If you are arriving after 8:30pm please call us on 0260761766 before 8:30pm, so that we can organise a late check in.